1. Hi there. Tell us about your job and what you do?
I am a free spirit who has my hands in a million different ‘jobs’… from blogging for you beauties to consulting for companies on body safe materials. Throw in a little sugar and give it a good stir, and you have a glimpse at my working world.
2. What piece of advice would you give to a co-worker?
Be authentic… whatever that means to you.
3. What 2 pieces of advice would you give to a new blogger?
First, stay humble always. You might know some things, but you never know everything. Remaining teachable allows you to constantly evolve and share that knowledge with your readers.
Second, be flexible. My blog on day one is completely different from where it is today… and from where it will be in another year. Be willing to change your direction to what feels right.
4. What 1 piece of advice would you give to a veteran blogger–someone blogging for more than 3 years?
Don’t get complacent. Always push to be the most amazing version of yourself.
5. What do you hope visitors to your blog see, take away, feel or learn?
I hope my visitors see sex and all the glorious play that goes with it as a natural, beautiful experience. I want to empower people to learn about themselves – their bodies, what turns them on, what sex toys would make their knees weak and their eyes roll in the back of their heads. I want to break the taboos… and to embrace the orgasms.
6. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
Only a million times in life! I embrace life as it comes and try to find the positive lessons in each situation… they are all a part of the journey.
Bonus: What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
I made the choice to close a toxic door that I left ajar for many years. It brought up some big fears to not go back but has opened up a whole new world for me – one where I am free to authentically be me.