1. What is the first thing that pops into your mind when you see an attractive person?
I wonder if they can carry on a good conversation… I’m turned on by a connection more than just looks.
2. What is your idea of a dream date? Describe the person and the type of date experience.
This is a tough one. It would have to be with someone who makes me feel beautiful, keeps a giddy schoolgirl grin on my face, and can carry on an amazing conversation. We would go out for an amazingly delicious dinner first. It would be followed by coffee and endless conversation, maybe with a walk around some artsy part of the city. Simple, yes… corny, probably… on point, absolutely.
3. How many serious relationships have you had? Were you in love?
Four… yes, I loved each of them. To be honest, they will each forever have a piece of my heart.
4. How many casual sexual relationships have you had?
Considering that I don’t usually equate sex with emotion… quite a few over the years.
5. What will ruin a relationship for you?
Dishonesty, cheating, and abuse…
Bonus: What is your definition of sexy?
Sexy is being confident, compassionate, witty, intelligent, and humble… all rolled into one. Piercing eyes and a killer smile don’t hurt either.