1. Do you believe in marriage?
Looking at my life experience, I should probably say no. Surprisingly enough though, I still do. I think it takes two willing participants to do the work… rare to find but quite beautiful.
2. Have you ever proposed marriage or been proposed to marry? What happened?
Which time? I seem to be somewhat of an engagement slut. I have been proposed to (and accepted) by four different people… I married two of them. Well, technically I am still married to both my wife and my husband. Now that you have your head cocked to the side trying to figure that one out… I will move along.
3. What would be your dream way of proposing marriage?
It doesn’t have to be grand, just something with personal meaning.
4. What would be your nightmarish way of proposing marriage?
So, want to get married… not down on a knee (yes, I still like some chivalry).
5. Mainstream society has engagement rings; in your opinion, what token should be given to signify engagement?
As untraditional as I am in most areas of my life, I actually like the engagement ring. Though I would be perfectly happy with an engagement tattoo instead.
6. Would you like to participate in an “open” marriage vs. a traditional monogamous marriage? Have you ever given it serious thought? Why or Why not?
Here is the thing, when emotions are involved for me… I become a greedy bitch. This means I don’t share. I have given it serious thought because I like the thought of diversity, but I know I would get jealous so it would never work.
Bonus: Tell us about someone you would have proposed to but never had the chance/opportunity.
I don’t have anyone I would have proposed to… I would like to go back and make my marriage with my wife work though.